First Level Obedience training in a puppy consist of the following:
- Name recall - Short and Long Distance
- "Wait" - Used when exiting a crate, going out the door, getting out of a car or getting treats etc.
- Leash training
- "Drop It" Release object in mouth
- "Good" - That's what I wanted you to do! Reward is coming!
- "No." - Stop doing that and look at me for redirection.
- "Focus" Look at me
- “Place” I want you to stay in this spot
- Crate and Potty Conditioning
- Show stack
- Socialization - People, animals, and new places!
- House Manners - No counter surfing or stealing items
- Proper Greetings - No jumping for attention; puppies sit for affection.
- Desensitization to Fears
- Travel Conditioning- car rides
- Vet Behavior- Paw, ear, face, overall body touching.
- Grooming Behaviors- Bath, Brushing, nails, ears etc.
- No Bite/No Nip
- No Beg
DJ von Shield- Available after 3-1-18
Male- Active demeanor, high ball drive already. Loves playing. This boy will need stimuli and someone to challenge him.
Born on 9/11 WGSL from
CAC, Res.CACIB V1, VD1, VT Quenn Vantaris (Czech import) x Storm von Shield
Excellent pedigree from Gunbil, Legendary VA1 Ober von Bad-Boll lines.
DJ completed his Board and Train with Total K-9 Obedience. You will be offered a free home visit if located between Colorado Springs and Cheyenne WY From the owner of Total K-9.